Hi Arun, Arun Isaac writes: > Sorry for my late reply. No problem: async! :-D [...] > In our case, we index entire issues as Xapian documents; we don't index > each individual email message as its own Xapian document. Ooh, I understand now! > This means that an issue is the smallest unit we can address. We > cannot address each individual email message. So, localizing a subject > to a specific email message is difficult. Yes, I see. > Maybe what you are looking for is some context in the search results to > know why that particular search result was produced. This can be done by > displaying a snippet of text from the issue with the search terms > highlighted. For a working demo of what I mean, see for example, > https://issues.genenetwork.org/search?query=database&type=all . Oooh: a live example is more than a thousand words: thanks! (I'm following Tissue but someway I missed that feature) > Notice how the search term "database" is highlighted in the search > results. This is relatively easy to do with Xapian, and indeed I do > plan to implement this at some point. OK: can we consider this bug report (wishlist) as the "official" one for that feature? :-) Can I retitle it to better reflect the upcoming implementation and assign it to you? Actually I dont' know if there is some written or unwritten convention in Guix or GNU about bug assignment, I don't want to put pressure on you! > WDYT? Would this meet your needs? Yes, absolutely yes: thank you! Happy hacking! Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures