Oleg Pykhalov writes: > [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]] > Hi, apologies for the slow response. Thanks for your review! The problem is lowdown only provides a static archive.(compile without -fPIC). But nix tries to link with it. I see the build system of Lowdown on master now produce a shared library. But I haven't check whether they have a new release now. Anyway, I' ll update these patches later, move these code to label-less style and fix the compile error. -- Retrieve my PGP public key: gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F Zihao