Maxime Devos writes: > [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]] > Zhu Zihao schreef op za 15-01-2022 om 00:51 [+0800]: >> Patches updated. >> >> The test is disabled by default, when I tried enable it test it fails, >> It looks like that the RPATH of test binary is not complete. Just leave >> it disabled. > > I didn't see anyting RUNPATH (*) related. It failed to run some python > script though with ‘file does not exist’ (which could maybe indicate > RUNPATH problems, but not in this case), it turned out that the shebang > wasn't patched. Adding python to the native-inputs appears to fix > things I use -K to keep failed build and ldd the test binary found that RUNPATH is broken, but I miss that we don't add python into inputs.. Penny wise and pound foolish LOL. I know Guix use RUNPATH, but RPATH is short to type and we need not to distinguish between them in our context. -- Retrieve my PGP public key: gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F Zihao