Hi Gábor, On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 at 16:22, Gábor Boskovits wrote: > Hello guix, > I added a submitting a proposal file to maintenance, that > describes what the community specific fields should look like, > and also some recommendations on the rest. The project specific fields > and the mentor specific fields can't be filled in form these, but I > still > believe this can help to shorten this process. Thank you. You use ’visual-line-mode’ with Emacs I guess (in such case, it should be added on the top “# -*- mode:visual-line -*-“ :-)). IMO it is harder to read long lines document without Emacs. Well, attached, a patch that fixes some typos, fills paragraphs and re-indents. Feel free to push it if it makes sense. Thank you again for this document. All the best, simon