all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how to customize mirror list used in custom channels?
@ 2022-11-25  8:42 zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2022-11-25  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel

Hi,

I have a custom channel defining a package.  The source of this package
is mirrored.

In ’(guix download)’ module, the list of mirrors are provided by the
list ’%mirrors’.  So I would like to add mine, e.g.,

        (cons
         '(mine
           "https://fast-server.org/sources/"
           "hhtps://kikoo.io/path/to/something/")
         %mirrors)

and then in my package definition,

        (uri "mirror://mine/stuff.tar.gz")

Somehow, I would like to replace the list %mirrors by an extended one.

Well, I am stuck because I am puzzled by the Guile module system. :-)

How to customize the mirror list?

Cheers,
simon