Ricardo Wurmus writes: > [..] > >> >> I tried building it again on the Overdrive machine, and it succeeded. I >> also tried building it with --cores=1 on the HoneyComb machine and that >> succeeded too. > > I have not been able to build this on Kreuzberg (a HoneyComb machine) > with “--cores=1”. The same test keeps failing. I tried this at least > five times. I'm seeing the same issue on a PinePhone (running PostmarketOS). Using "--cores=1" does not solve the issue for me. The same test keeps failing. -pukkamustard