Hi divoplade, divoplade writes: > I finally got js_of_ocaml packaged. Thank you! > I'm not sure I did everything correctly (especially indentation There do seem to be some indentation issues. Have you seen the section "Formatting Code" in the Guix manual? There is also a little script in the guix repository that will automatically indent a package definition. Also your commit logs don't seem to be exactly in the required format. For example: "gnu: add ocaml-ppxlib" should be "gnu: Add ocaml-ppxlib.". Check the section "Submitting Patches" in the Guix manual and also the commit history for examples. There are also some things that the linter discovers. For example you can omit the ".git" suffix for GitHub sources or that pkg-config is not needed in ocaml-graphics. You can run `git lint PACKAGE` too see what the linter has to say (and maybe should do that for modified package definitions). > , but also how to make non-4.07 packages This looks ok. I submitted a series of patches that does this for many OCaml packages including the ones included in your series (https://issues.guix.gnu.org/47768). I'm sorry I should have included your work in my patch series instead of duplicating. Maybe a small difference is that the patches in #47769 include a more recent version of ocaml-ppxlib (and the required version of ocaml-migrate-parsetree). I have updated your patches for ocaml-graphics and js_of_ocaml so that they can be applied on #47769. Some changes in the attached patches: ocaml-graphics: - Use version 5.1.1 instead of 5.1.0 (5.1.1 was released after you submitted the patches) - Remove unnecessary inputs - Change git-reference url to homepage (GitHub without the ".git" suffix) - Minor changes to description too make linter happy ocaml-js-of-ocaml: - Set home-page to https://ocsigen.org/js_of_ocaml/ - Use version 3.9.0 instead of 3.8.0 (again released after you submitted the patches) - Enable source maps by including ocaml-yojson as input - Enable tests (this requires ocaml-ppx-expect, ocaml-ppx-variants-conv, ocaml-variantslib and an updated version of ocaml-num)