Ludovic Courtès writes: > Applied! > > However, I wonder if this should not be split into several packages, > rather than several outputs. The main reason is that merely building > fcitx5-gtk now requires pulling all three GTK+ versions, and GTK4 has a > lot more dependencies, some of which may be unavailable on platforms > other than x86_64. > > WDYT? > > Thanks, > Ludo’. Fcitx5-gtk doesn't provide option to build only GTK4 module(GLib client must build), it may requires heavily patch work. -- Retrieve my PGP public key: gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F Zihao