all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#47739: Mumi: sorting the list of issues by date
@ 2021-04-12 23:21 Chris Riddoch
From: Chris Riddoch @ 2021-04-12 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 47739

When using the issue tracker at issues.guix.gnu.org, clicking on the
column titled "Date submitted" in an effort to find the most recently
submitted issues results in an arrangement of rows that makes no
sense, because the javascript in the sort-table.js file is expecting
to do a string-based sort rather than a date-based sort.  I've
attached a screenshot to illustrate.

However, because bug ids appear to be sequential, sorting the rows by
'id' appears to give the same result that sorting by date submitted
should.  Still, sorting by date should be fixed.

Thanks!

[-- Attachment #2: guix-issues-issues.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 122572 bytes --]

* bug#47739: Mumi: sorting the list of issues by date
@ 2021-06-10 11:25 ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2021-06-10 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Riddoch; +Cc: Ricardo Wurmus, 47739

Hi,

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 17:21, Chris Riddoch <riddochc@gmail.com> wrote:

> When using the issue tracker at issues.guix.gnu.org, clicking on the
> column titled "Date submitted" in an effort to find the most recently
> submitted issues results in an arrangement of rows that makes no
> sense, because the javascript in the sort-table.js file is expecting
> to do a string-based sort rather than a date-based sort.  I've
> attached a screenshot to illustrate.

Indeed.  Thanks for reporting.  Patch is welcome. ;-)

Cheers,
simon