Hello, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi, > > Jelle Licht skribis: > >> I will work on that. Do we already have a suitable 'bulk change' in the >> repo? Or should we first run `guix style', and subsequently use that >> commit as the first entry in the .git-blame-ignore-revs file? > > The latter I guess. Attached what I was thinking of: I decided to go with integrating the git-blame-ignore-revs file with our existing gitconfig situation. Let me know what you think of the workflow and the documented changes after running `guix style'.