all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* bug#34064: openshot 2.4.3 works badly
@ 2019-01-14  3:56 znavko
  2021-09-25 22:12 ` Sarah Morgensen
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: znavko @ 2019-01-14  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 34064

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 619 bytes --]

openshot 2.4.3 under GuxSD works in an off hand way

Note exactly this:
have lag when pull image from files list to a timeline - cursor just becomes circle and program stops for 15 seconds. and after that openshot can crash or can also perform image addition to a timeline
starts playing when cursor is on the start so ugly: waiting for 10 seconds after pressing play and breaks audio in start time
sometimes it stops when move or edit images length on a timeline
The worst bug is waiting 5secs and sound breaking when click 'play' on start postition.

I think should examine and improve openshot from guix repository.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1008 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* bug#34064: openshot 2.4.3 works badly
  2019-01-14  3:56 bug#34064: openshot 2.4.3 works badly znavko
@ 2021-09-25 22:12 ` Sarah Morgensen
  2021-11-26  1:23   ` zimoun
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Sarah Morgensen @ 2021-09-25 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: znavko; +Cc: 34064

Hello,

Thanks for the report.  Apologies it's taken so long for a reply!

<znavko@tutanota.com> writes:

> openshot 2.4.3 under GuxSD works in an off hand way
>
> Note exactly this:
>
> 1 have lag when pull image from files list to a timeline - cursor just becomes circle and program stops for 15 seconds. and after that openshot can
>  crash or can also perform image addition to a timeline
> 2 starts playing when cursor is on the start so ugly: waiting for 10 seconds after pressing play and breaks audio in start time
> 3 sometimes it stops when move or edit images length on a timeline
>
> The worst bug is waiting 5secs and sound breaking when click 'play' on start postition.
>
> I think should examine and improve openshot from guix repository.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce this with openshot 2.5.1 (on a
VM, even).

Can you still reproduce this?

--
Sarah




^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* bug#34064: openshot 2.4.3 works badly
  2021-09-25 22:12 ` Sarah Morgensen
@ 2021-11-26  1:23   ` zimoun
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 3+ messages in thread
From: zimoun @ 2021-11-26  1:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sarah Morgensen; +Cc: 34064, znavko

Hi,

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 at 15:12, Sarah Morgensen <iskarian@mgsn.dev> wrote:
> <znavko@tutanota.com> writes:
>
>> openshot 2.4.3 under GuxSD works in an off hand way
>>
>> Note exactly this:
>>
>> 1 have lag when pull image from files list to a timeline - cursor just becomes circle and program stops for 15 seconds. and after that openshot can
>>  crash or can also perform image addition to a timeline
>> 2 starts playing when cursor is on the start so ugly: waiting for 10 seconds after pressing play and breaks audio in start time
>> 3 sometimes it stops when move or edit images length on a timeline
>>
>> The worst bug is waiting 5secs and sound breaking when click 'play' on start postition.
>>
>> I think should examine and improve openshot from guix repository.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce this with openshot 2.5.1 (on a
> VM, even).
>
> Can you still reproduce this?

Submission in 2019, and not reproduced in 2021.  After more than one
month waiting, closing.  Feel free to reopen if I miss something.

1: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/34064>

Cheers,
simon




^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-11-26  1:33 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 3+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-01-14  3:56 bug#34064: openshot 2.4.3 works badly znavko
2021-09-25 22:12 ` Sarah Morgensen
2021-11-26  1:23   ` zimoun

This is an external index of several public inboxes,
see mirroring instructions on how to clone and mirror
all data and code used by this external index.