Hi, I want to find out which MATE Desktop packages are installed on my laptop and which are missing. guix package -I packages installed via guix package guix package --profile=/var/guix/profiles/system/profile -I packages installed via guix system It shows "MATE" but doesn’t specify which MATE packages are included guix package --list-installed everything that is installed those three commands don’t help me enough. They don’t show what of MATE is installed and what is still available of MATE desktop. Is there a command to get the difference of what of MATE is installed and what is still available? Kind regards Gottfried