Hi Fabio, Thanks for the patch and for contributing to GNU Guix. This update to python-icalendar breaks xandikos: https://toys.whereis.みんな/?search=xandikos https://toys.whereis.xn--q9jyb4c/?search=xandikos Updating xandikos would require an update to python-dulwich. The latest release of python-dulwich requires packaging various Rust crates. todoman is currently/previously broken from what I see so we can ignore that as a blocker for updating python-icalendar. I realize that this increases the scope of updating python-icalendar. Try the following command to see what packages depend on python-icalendar: guix refresh -l python-icalendar all best, jgart