Hello! Cbaines already runs automated patch testing infra at https://data.guix-patches.cbaines.net/ and https://patches.guix-patches.cbaines.net/project/guix-patches/list/ Considering that posting robot messages with test/lint/+ result information on the issues directly and on the ML might get spammy, I suggest that Cbaines could setup something that sends off-list to all the participants or just the poster of the patch being tested, as well as another list like guix-ci-bot@cbaines.net that reviewers could voluntarily subscribe to to receive all those off-list messages. Another suggestion is that the infrastructure by Cbaines could include an easy way to lookup CI information from a bug id and that a link to see such CI information could be linked to from Mumi's (issues.gnu.guix.org) UI. But I also really think that mailing the contributors privately is very important so they can get automated feedback and save us time without any additional setup or knowledge required. What do you think? I think it's really important that we move forward on this topic where honestly lots of things have been achieved especially by Cbaines but with poor visibility so no actual usage to aid the review process when we would crucially need such help. Thank you! Léo