On January 11, 2021, John Soo wrote: > Hi Guix! > > Emacs-Guix has a new home! I just pushed > a42f66cb40a9e60611f429a403b08dbed29bae02 to Emacs-Guix on Savannah. Thanks and congrats! > If you have a command you want fixed, please let me know and I will > priortize it. How do you feel about removing commands that nobody feels like fixing? It might help Emacs-Guix build a reputation for reliability. > What do you think about having conversations about Emacs-Guix on guix- > devel? I think it's a good idea. Conversing regularly on this list will keep people abreast of what state things are in. Moving conversation to a dedicated channel likely means nobody would read, which disincentivizes writing. If discussion on this list reaches a level of volume where it's annoying, that's the signal to explore alternate channels.