I noticed that the extension mechanism for guix-service-type don't expose authorized keys and substitute-urls. I want to create a service to easily set up new channels with their associated substitutes server, but I have to go through modify-services. I realize that this change isn't trivial as it breaks some people's os.scm and requires updating the documentation, but I think it is a very low hanging fruit in terms of functionality. Maybe there is a reason why things are the way they are, I would greatly appreciate comments. Cheers.