all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Zelphir Kaltstahl <zelphirkaltstahl@gmail.com>
To: ison <ison@airmail.cc>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: IceCat from Guix all monospaced font
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 22:00:37 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi, thanks for your reply!

First I tried the fc-match. It returned:

DejaVuSans.ttf: "DejaVu Sans" "Book"

Then I looked for the ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini file. It did not
exist, only "bookmarks" and "gtk.css" existed at that location. So I
created the "settings.ini" file and put in there the following:

[Settings]
gtk-font-name=i"DejaVu Sans" "Book" 11

After that another fc-match with same result:

DejaVuSans.ttf: "DejaVu Sans" "Book"

Still no luck in Icecat. I restarted it, but still everything in its UI
and on all websites is monospaced, despite other settings in
"userChrome.css" in my browser profile (for UI) and Icecat preferences
(for websites).

Regards,

Zelphir