Hello, this patch adds a murmur service. Murmur is the biggest implementation of a mumble voice chat server. The murmur executable is already packaged in the mumble package. I added most of the available options to the configuration. I consciously did not include the following settings: -settings for changing the .ini at runtime through "ZeroC Ice" or "dbus" -settings for different databases, because the wiki mentions problems with other databases and strongly recommends using the default sqlite¹. 1) https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Murmur.ini (ctrl-f sqlite)