On Wed, 2020-12-23 at 16:02 +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi! Hello! > I thought this was a typo and then realized that our ‘sendmail’ > package > is this broken, due to an incorrect use of ‘DESTDIR’. Ah! Well I did not notice that as something wrong outright but now that you say that yes I see the correct behavior :-) > The patch below is an attempt to fix that but some of the files are > silently not getting installed. Anyone has ideas here? Will take a look! > Anyhow, can we instead use ‘mail’ from ‘mailutils’ instead? (I > wrongfully mentioned Inetutils earlier, sorry for the confusion.) Is it going to be compatible? If so then I'll do it! > Thanks, > Ludo’. Thank *you*! :-)