Attila Lendvai schreef op di 03-05-2022 om 13:16 [+0200]: > note that i only have a mediocre knowledge of the golang > infrastructure, so this should be reviewed by someone who > more deeply understands the golang build process, and its > implementation within guix. > > i think most of it is not very controversial, maybe except > the last commit. FWIW (given that I don't know the Go packaging system well), the last patch (10/10) seems the least controversial to me. I'm not seeing why it would be controversial. Greetings, Maxime.