Dear guix, I need this mkdir-p function in any non-trivial program I write. I had 3 bad choices: 1. Lobby guile to provide this function out of the box (this will take time); 2. Copy that of guix, or gash, or any other: this does not seem acceptable to me, because this function will surely evolve (for instance, if guile gets suport for mingw and we start running guile programs on windows) and I don't want to update more than one version of this function; 3. Depend on guix, gash or another package: this would be too large a dependency for my programs. So I wrote it in its own package and I intend to depend on it for my other projects. It would be best if you could accept this package in guix proper. What do you think? Best regards, divoplade