Hey, Does anyone have any advice about making the mysql service configuration more flexible? At the moment, its not even possible to use a custom configuration file without modifying the Guix source code. My initial thoughts revolved around at some level providing access to a data structure like: (("mysqld" . (("datadir" . "/var/lib/mysql") ("socket" . "/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock") ("port" . "3306")))) This could be part of a record, that can be built in to the configuration file. This could also be a general feature, as I'm sure other services will use this format, I spotted Avahi when looking through the code. I also spotted the define-configuration syntax, which looks like it might work well, but I wanted to check if this was definitely a direction more services were heading before attempting to write out a large part of the supported configuration options. Thanks, Chris