Hello! I have system config without networkmanager, wicd. I use wpa_supplicant + dhclient. But may be I have some mistakes in config. /var/log/messages contains lot of messages by dhcpcd that tries to serve enp2s0 and wlp5s0. Look in attach. (I use dhcp-client-service-type for wlp0s20f0u2) Is it normal to let DHCPCD to work with all interfaces? Sometimes I use Ethernet but it will be ok to start Ethernet by hands without dhcpcd daemon trying to do things allways for all interfaces. Do you have some advices? May be it is better to disable DHCPCD for enp2s0 and wlp5s0? How should I correct my config.scm ?