Hi Maxim, > > Attached is a small rework of your original patch. I've made the Python > script standalone, which should make it easier to maintain. I've also > refactored the tests somewhat and added your copyright information. > > Is this OK with you? I had discussed some change to his original patch with Lars. Can't remember all point, just these: + if group not in {'console_scripts', }: "gui_scripts"m are missing. Using a set there is uncommon, since it is a constant value anyway. + # And finally try to load top level modules. This should not have any + # side-effects. I'd try loading the top level module first. As this is a pre-condition for loading the entry-points. -- +++hartmut | Hartmut Goebel | | | hartmut@goebel-consult.de | www.goebel-consult.de |