Am 09.12.2018 um 14:58 schrieb Ludovic Courtès: >> I could try and ask a few organizations in my area, but I would need >> figures for this. > What would you need to know? ‘guix weather’ can provide info about > storage size. I don't know yet, which info the admins need for a decision. FMPOV I'd says: Disk-space and traffic to be expected. `guix weather` only provides the disk-space, but even this is not obvious for me:   13912.1 MiB of nars (compressed)   41176.6 MiB on disk (uncompressed) From reading the manual, I assume 13.9 GB are required on the server (which is quite a lot IMHO). Is this correct? -- +++hartmut | Hartmut Goebel | | | hartmut@goebel-consult.de | www.goebel-consult.de |