Hi, I didn’t change anything on my laptop or on the ethernet settings etc. and earlier I didn’t have this problem It appeared since some weeks and is a new problem. That’s why I think there should be a solution Kind regards Gottfried Am 12.04.23 um 13:30 schrieb Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide: > > Gottfried writes: > >> I connect my laptop via ethernet cable, LAN, to a router > > I have the same problem, but I don’t know a solution. I have the problem > since I replaced my old CPU with a new Ryzen. > > Best wishes, > Arne --