Le dimanche 13 juin 2021 à 10:46 +0200, Mathieu Othacehe a écrit : > Hello Christophe, > > This is most likely yet another installer partitioning issue. Do you > think you could send us a copy of the error page? You can do it by > taking a picture of your screen, or better, by accessing the > "/tmp/last-installer-error" file that should contain the backtrace > after the crash. > > You can then send it with scp to another machine of your local > network > running an SSH server, or use a flash drive for instance. > > If you manage to fetch the error message, sending a bug report at > bug-guix@gnu.org would be great. > > Thanks for your help, > > Mathieu Hello, please find attached a picture of my screen of the error page. Sorry: It is difficult for me to follow the indicated procedure to attach the file "/tmp/last-installer-error" Thanks for your help Christophe