code@ceephax.com schreef op wo 23-02-2022 om 13:13 [+0000]: > This works for me, though i'd prefer it wouldn't replace the previous LTS version > as it hasn't reached end of life https://nodejs.org/en/about/releases/ It will be end-of-life in two months. More generally, I don't see the appeal of packaging old versions, especially old versions that will soon be unsupported, when there are newer versions (16.X.Y) that will be supported for a relatively long time (two years). Also, a question for zamfofex: do the existing node packages still build, or are there (new) build failures after the patch? Greetings, Maxime.