Am 16.04.2017 um 10:53 schrieb Arun Isaac: > Instead of mentioning p7zip, unrar and mupdf in the description, it > would be better if we could make them inputs and patch all references to > the executables in the source with their absolute paths. Could you try this? I could try that, but mupdf is a pretty heavy dependency. guix size says it's self-size is 208MiB and total-size is 491MiB. I personally never needed it with mcomix, so I like that it is optional. Is there some way to define a package with optional inputs? For now I'm appending my WIP that should address your previous remarks.