Efraim, Thanks! On 12/09/16 12:03, Efraim Flashner wrote: >> + (lambda* _ > ^^^ > Don't need the underscore here I don't see how that could work. Did you mean to drop the asterisk? If not, I'll need a bit more info. > return #t on the substitute Done. > Is the name specifically lowercase? Otherwise it should be a capital S, > and again a few lines down. Yes. See the README. Now, grepping reveals a single ‘Sslh’ in there, but all other instances are lowercase. That seems to be the preferred form. I have no preference in the matter. Kind regards, T G-R