Hi Raghav and everyone else listening on this topic, this was supposed to be a short set of mostly cosmetic changes before pushing your patch, but alas, I discovered, that gsl actually conflicts with an existing package. I've verified, that Telegram still runs with the changes I've made and I don't think I have anything else to add, but someone else should look over these patches once again to make sure that I didn't overlook anything. Also there's the question as to whether Telegram Desktop actually runs under QtWayland. If someone would be willing to check, that'd be very nice. Regards, Leo