Hello Guix! > If anyone is curious of the work or wants to participate, we are > working there: > https://git.guix-patches.cbaines.net/guix-patches/log/?h=wip-gnome-40 > > The branch is based on core-updates and we will rebase it every now and > then, as well as merging patches to official core-updates as we feel it > is necessary. > > cbaines gave us access to the git repo, it's not official so it's more > flexible, right now the access cbaines gives is all in and trustful, > but in the future they plan on getting branch access control with > https://gitolite.com/gitolite/ so that people can be given access to > wip branches with associated continuous integration infrastructure for > development. > > If anyone wants to participate, please reach to cbaines about access. Now we have a chart for navigation. \o/ Chart: https://calc.disroot.org/guix-gnome.html Regards, RG.