Hi, This is the command I ran to generate a pack: guix pack -RR -S /opt/zrythm/bin=bin -L . zrythm I then tried moving this pack to a VM running another distro (archlinux) and all letters are shown as boxes. I have asked other people to test it on other distros, including debian, and they reported the same issue. I am not exactly sure what is missing. Attaching a screenshot of what it looks like. I tried adding a propagated input for font-cantarell, font-gnu-freefont and font-dejavu just to see if it would work, without success. Thanks, Alex