Hello! I don't know the details of the case at all but let met mention this: https://communityrule.info/ It comes from the world of worker cooperatives and I think them "rules of the community" is discussed a lot there as well 😄 Cheers, Yasu > On May 1, 2021, at 18:16, Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > > Pjotr Prins writes: > >> Being a core committer is *not* a badge of honour. It does not give >> special privileges beyond what is expected. > > But this may not be true. Quite a few people have expressed otherwise > over the years. > > Maybe an issue is that much of the organizational structure of Guix is > implicit. The roles are not well defined and as a result, they may > reach beyond what is commonly understood. > > Some time ago, I was discussing the quetsion of implicit structure with > Ludo, who sent me this essay: > > https://www.jofreeman.com/joreen/tyranny.htm > > I found it enlightening and quite relevant to the matter at hand. > > Even if in the end my concerns end up being unjustified, I find it good > practice to always question the status quo: maybe something better could > come out of it! :) > > Cheers! > > -- > Pierre Neidhardt > https://ambrevar.xyz/