Hi Pierre! >> I've pushed your latest patch here: >> c5a9b16dbdc8849560fb43095e090ba0952277b6. >> >> The only change I've done beside indentation is patching the scripts in libexec/. >> >> Thanks for your patience! > > Thank you! > > Do you still get the following error, while starting blueman-manager or > blueman-applet? > > Failed to apply network settings > You might not be able to connect to the Bluetooth network via this machine > Exception > g-dbus-error-quark: > GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name > org.blueman.Mechanism was not provided by any .service files Also, please find the attached patch to enable appindicator in blueman. Regards, RG.