Hello, thank you very much for these snippets. I'm a lazy guy :-) so I wrapped this into a script, which starts a new bash with this environment (see attachment). Maybe this could be enhanced using guix mechanisms? Suggestions are welcome. Usage: ./pkg-env # go into latest failed build - very convenient :-) ./pkg-env some-package # go into latest failed build of this package ./pkg-env /tmp/guix-build-some-package-1.4.01.drv-1 # go into this directory > That would probably make a good “Debugging Build Failures” section. Absolutely! -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |