Am 04.11.2016 um 17:47 schrieb Ricardo Wurmus: > Oh, I forgot to edit the description here. I was already wondering :-) > I’ve changed it to this: > > "This package provides a terminal-based console frontend for Jupyter > kernels. It also allows for console-based interaction with > non-Python Jupyter kernels such as IJulia and IRKernel." LGTM -- Schönen Gruß Hartmut Goebel Dipl.-Informatiker (univ), CISSP, CSSLP, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Information Security Management, Security Governance, Secure Software Development Goebel Consult, Landshut http://www.goebel-consult.de Blog: http://www.goebel-consult.de/blog/kleiner-erfahrungsbericht-mit-online-ocr-diensten Kolumne: http://www.cissp-gefluester.de/2011-10-aus-der-schublade-in-die-koepfe