Am 19.09.2016 um 17:21 schrieb Ricardo Wurmus: > Ah, thanks. This makes sense. I wonder if it were possible to split > the applications. Not now but in the future. Would be nice to be able > install these things separately. I'm afraid this would require larger changes to gnunet - which I do not expect to happen anytime soon. They even added an option `--with-taler` (AFAIR) to compile only the parts relevant for the taler payment. This sound like gnunet being a huge pile of software which is hard to split. :-( -- Schönen Gruß Hartmut Goebel Dipl.-Informatiker (univ), CISSP, CSSLP, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Information Security Management, Security Governance, Secure Software Development Goebel Consult, Landshut http://www.goebel-consult.de Blog: http://www.goebel-consult.de/blog/vorratsdatenspeicherung-jetzt-verfassungsbeschwerde-unterschreiben Kolumne: http://www.cissp-gefluester.de/2010-06-adobe-und-der-maiszunsler