Hi Ludo, > I finally reviewed this patch and pushed it as > d18197af7844151e38322605b11e0c75b18b55bf with small changes: adjust the > list of ‘native-inputs’, use ‘propagated-inputs’ for all the run-time > dependencies, use two semicolons for line comments (as opposed to margin > comments), and add the patch to gnu/local.mk. Thanks :-) Unfortunately most of the inputs are now mixed now - but maybe I'm wrong here, since I still did not get when to use propagated-inputs and normal inputs for Python packages. [*] 1. setuptools is a run-time dependence, so it needs to be a propagated-input (I assume). This is why there is a comment "Django uses 'pkg_resources' (part of setuptools) to locate templates at run-time. 2. All packages below the line "Taken from tests/requirements/py3.txt." are required for tests only. So I assume they are normal inputs. 3. Same for python2-django: enum34 and mock are used for testing only. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |