On 17/01/16 14:29, Eric Bavier wrote: > On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 11:30:03 +1000 > Ben Woodcroft wrote: > >> There is a somewhat popular bioinformatics program muscle whose download >> tgz is a tar bomb. The bomb moniker seems especially appropriate here, >> since it made the gnu-build-system error out, and patching >> gnu-build-system requires a lot of rebuilding. In the attached patches I >> fixed gnu-build-system so that the "chdir" is omitted when there is no >> directory to chdir into, and then added muscle itself. > See https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-01/msg00165.html > > I think it might be what you're looking for. Now that url-fetch/tarbomb is available for general use, I've updated this patch and added a trivial test case. Thanks in advance for review. ben