On 18/02/16 19:55, Andreas Enge wrote: > On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 07:15:23PM -0500, Leo Famulari wrote: >> The commit that removes the module only makes sense in the context of >> adding vcsh. It's analogous to adding a module that is required for a >> new package, and that is done in a single commit. So, I think it's >> better to squash the commits. > > Yes, I agree it could/should be done at the same time as adding vcsh. > First of all, we will need to get perl-shell-command in; I do not find > the patch any more. Leo, if you still have it and it looks good, could > you please push it? Otherwise, Christopher, could you resend it? You can find it here [1], I have also attached it to this email. 1: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-02/msg00524.html