Two reviews in record time, nice. On 10/11/15 23:12, Efraim Flashner wrote: > On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:18:10 +1000 > Ben Woodcroft wrote: > >> Also had to fix the inputs. Hard not to notice these things in the >> environment container - worked well thanks. > Do they need to be propagated inputs? Did you try them as native-inputs? > Often that's enough to take care of it. The main program 'mafft' is actually a reasonably long shell script, which itself calls awk, grep, perl, etc. collectively many times (>100 I would guess). I think it is intended to be run where these programs are available. I could do as Ricardo suggests and run substitute* but this seems a bit error-prone and not very future-proof to me, especially when the shell script is difficult to exhaustively test. WDYT? Note that mafft is probably not going to remain as a leaf because a number of bioinformatic tools not yet packaged rely on it. > Also, instead of: > Fix inputs. > the commit message is more along the lines of: > [inputs]: Move inputs to propagated-inputs and add missing dependencies. > but I normally have to check against older commit messages to see what others > are doing and I try to copy that. Hopefully the attached is a better attempt? I also added another small improvement, not distributing the manpage of a program that is excluded from distribution. Thanks.