Another patch attached, with the only difference being the brackets not on a new line. On 21/06/15 14:41, Mark H Weaver wrote: > Is there any reason to build the single-threaded version? Maybe it > would be better to omit it, and call the multi-threaded version > FastTree. What do you think? I considered this. I have only ever used the multithreaded version, but the one advantage of the single-threaded mode is that it is deterministic as I understand, where the multi-threaded version is not. From the webpage: > FastTreeMP will not give exactly the same results as FastTree because the top-hits heuristics become non-deterministic Ubuntu has separate fasttree and fasttreeMP for reference. Thanks for the comments and encouragement. ben