Paul A. Patience schreef op vr 22-04-2022 om 19:26 [+0000]: > The setup.py file lists psutil and mkl in extras_require, meaning they > are optional. The manual has the following to say about optional dependencies: • If a Python package has optional dependencies (‘extras_require’), it is up to you to decide whether to add them or not, based on their usefulness/overhead ratio (*note ‘guix size’: Submitting Patches.). I don't know if this changes anything here. > mkl (https://pypi.org/project/mkl/) is released under the Intel > Simplified Software License, which I suspect is ideologically > incompatible with Guix (and therefore not already packaged for Guix), so > I didn't include it. Ok -- the pypi.org page even says ‘proprietary license’! Greetings, Maxime.