Andreas Enge wrote > The GNU is nice. How about having a gnu without the text and then > the Guix logo? May we know what's the rationale backing up your request? Why would exceptionally the package manager's logo go along with the operating system's logo in the *boot manager* screen? Furthermore, what's the compelling reason to omit the operating system's name, which we really want people to see, for that end? -- ,= ,-_-. =. Bruno FĂ©lix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF] ((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU; `-'(. .)`-' GNU Linux-Libre is one of its official kernels; \_/ All software must be free as in freedom;