Hi Pierre! > I've pushed your latest patch here: > c5a9b16dbdc8849560fb43095e090ba0952277b6. > > The only change I've done beside indentation is patching the scripts in libexec/. > > Thanks for your patience! Thank you! Do you still get the following error, while starting blueman-manager or blueman-applet? Failed to apply network settings You might not be able to connect to the Bluetooth network via this machine Exception g-dbus-error-quark: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.blueman.Mechanism was not provided by any .service files Regards, RG.