all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Help needed with writing a package definition
@ 2014-09-01  8:09 Marek Benc
From: Marek Benc @ 2014-09-01  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

The package I'm trying to write a definition for uses the GNU Build
system, but the configure script is not in the top directory of the
distributed archive.  (that is, instead of there being "./configure",
there's "./dist/configure".

On top of that, the package can not be built in the top directory, as
some of the object files clash with directories in the source tree. (the
readme suggests the folder "./build.unix/"), so if someone knows how to
change the directory where the build happens, I'd be very glad :)

Sorry if this is a simple thing, I just wasn't able to figure it out
simply looking at the documentation and existing package definitions.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-01  8:11 UTC | newest]