On 03/10/2014 10:09 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > The initial discussion [0] left open the question of where binaries > themselves should be stored. A possibility would be to use GNUnet’s > DHT simply as a discovery mechanism, and then to establish a > connection directly to the user’s machine, which would run, say, and > HTTP server. I'd ACK using the DHT, but the use of HTTP means that it (often) won't work if the peer is behind NAT. If you instead use GNUnet MESH to establish a TCP-like connection to the file transfer, you might be less efficient than a direct TCP/HTTP connection, but you should get through NAT _and_ be less observable _and_ have "good" encryption (not just TLS). My 2 cents Christian