On 16/06/17 15:54, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Christopher Baines skribis: > >> On 16/06/17 14:21, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >>> Howdy! >>> >>> Alex Kost skribis: >>> >>>> If you would like to be able to push commits yourself, I'm sure Ludovic >>>> or Ricardo will provide you these rights :-) >>> >>> I think I proposed it before, or at least I thought about it. Anyway, >>> what’s your Savannah account Christopher? :-) >> >> I did get a message on IRC, but I missed it by a few days. My Savannah >> account username is cbaines. > > Awesome, I’ve added you. Could you reply to this message, signed with > the OpenPGP key that you’ll use to sign commit (which presumably is the > one you uploaded at )? Great :) This email should be signed. Ignore the key on Savannah as it appears to be incomplete and I haven't worked out yet how to fix it (when I attempt to paste the key in to the box, it's truncated...). > After that please make sure to (re)read ‘HACKING’ and you’ll be all set. > > Thank you, and “welcome” if that’s something we can say to an old timer! > ;-) Thanks :)