raingloom schreef op ma 26-04-2021 om 17:22 [+0200]: > There hasn't been a tagged release since then, so I'm sending my > original patch, but I should note that in my channel I've been tracking > the latest commit, which does seem to work, although it's been a while > since I used Idris for anything complicated. > > + ;; TODO detect toolchain > + "CC=gcc"))) Unless idris has a compiler built in that uses gcc for compiling idris to machine code, this should likely be ,(string-append "CC=" (cc-for-target)) instead, such that the cross-compiler is used when cross-compiling. Teaching (cc-for-target) to detect which toolchain should be used is a separate matter. Maybe it could be a macro that looks at (package-native-inputs this-package) or something. Greetings, Maxime.